Accessible Iron On Tubie Patch - Hungry Hippo
Our fun and cheeky accessible tubie iron on patch accessories are a great way to adapt your little ones clothing at home for a fraction of the cost.
(These are specifically great for children with pegs and /or children on continuous feeds).
You can simply iron them on to the garment you wish to adapt and then cut the hole!
This can only be used on ironable fabrics.
How to use them:
- Get your little one to wear the garment you want to adapt and then mark where the patch will need to go. This will ensure a perfect access tailored to your child
- Have the garment and iron at the ready. Set your iron to ‘Cotton’ 400 degress and wait for 5 minutes to ensure its hot
- Iron the area where the patch will be placed first to avoid any wrinkly spots
- Place the patch on the garment. Embroidered area facing upwards
- Place a light weight cloth (e.g pillow case or kitchen cloth) over the patch and iron by pressing firmly and slow circular movements for about half a minute.
- Turn your garment inside out and iron the patch for another half a minute
- Let it cool down for at least one minute and then test to see if any sides of the patch can be lifted. If yes, then repeat step 6 again.
- Once finished, Cut the hole from the inside of the patch. The patch will reinforce your garment and protect it from fraying etc.
- Voila! You are good to go!
* Product size :2.5 inches, access width 3 cm, access height 1.5 cm